- 3 Power Levels (1, 4, 8 watt)
- 2000mAh Battery
- A 76 Page In-Depth User's Guide
- Full Accessory Compatibility with ALL UV-5R and BF-F8HP accessories (Kenwood 2-Pin Connector)
- It includes the High Gain V-85 Antenna to Optimize Performance
- The BF-F8HP is legal for use on amateur frequencies. The BF-F8HP is able to Transmit on Narrowband (12.5kHz) and Wideband (25kHz)
- Valley Enterprises is an Authorized BaoFeng Distributor
The BF-F8HP has one built-in receiver but can "watch" two channels (semi duplex). Monitor two different frequencies (even on different bands (VHF/UHF) and the radio will monitor both frequencies giving priority to the first station to receive an incoming call. You can listen to the FM Broadcast radio, while still monitoring your radio frequencies in the background. Any incoming call will be given priority insuring you never miss an important call while listening to the radio. The BF-F8HP supports the most common Analog Tones. It supports CTCSS, DCS, and DTMF calling methods. Set-up your calling methods to call by group tones. Tone calling (private line) is required by most repeater applications and the BF-F8HP supports the latest standards.The BF-F8HP can even send DTMF tones. This allows for sending ANI (Caller ID) or remote commands that require DTMF tones.
The BF-F8HP has an internal VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) function for convenient hands-free operation and can be used in conjunction with the included earpiece and mic. The VOX level and VOX delay time are adjustable your needs.
You can program your BF-F8HP exactly how you want it. There are 128 programmable memory channels. You can add or remove channels from scanning list using the free computer software. You can give channels alphanumeric names, using a computer. The radio has 3 power levels (8 watt maximum), allowing you to choose how far you can communicate.