You can shop with us online or visit our outlet store in Rigby, Idaho.
PowerpoleBag Powerpole Crimping Tool and Assorted Powerpole Case in Nylon Gear Bag
The bag is a high quality oversized nylon gear bag designed to hold all of your Powerpole gear. Makes a great "go" bag! Measures 12"W x 8"D x 11"H. Lined with pockets inside and outside, great for holding tools, radios, cables, connectors and more!
150 Piece Assorted Anderson Powerpole kits includes the following:
- QTY 20, 15/30/45A Red Powerpole housings (1327)
- QTY 20, 15/30/45A Black Powerpole housings (1327G6)
- QTY 40, 30A Powerpole contacts (1331)
- QTY 16, 15A Powerpole contacts (1332)
- QTY 14, 45A Powerpole contacts (261G2)
- QTY 10, 15/30/45A Permanently Bonded Powerpole housings
- QTY 20, Roll pins for 15/30/45A Powerpole housings (ROLL-30)
- QTY 10, Retention Clips for PP15/30/45A Powerpole housings (PCLIP)
The TRIcrimp® crimping tool was exclusively designed to provide a positive crimp on the 15, 30 & 45 amp contacts manufactured by Anderson Power Products for the Powerpole® line of products. It has the following features.
- Crimps all three sizes of Powerpole® contacts; 15, 30 and 45 amp
- Built-in contact positioner that holds the contact during crimping
- Ratchet mechanism assures proper crimps every time
- Far faster and better than soldering
- Provides the highest strength and the lowest resistance connections possible
- Dimensions: 7.75" X 3" X 1.5"
- Weight: 20 ounces
- High Contact retention force
The 3 contacts have different amp ratings:
- 15 Amp (SKU: 1332) is designed to receive 16, 18 and 20 gauge wire.
- 30 Amp (SKU: 1331) is designed to receive 12, 14 gauge wire.
- 45 Amp (SKU: 261G2) is designed to receive 10 gauge wire.
The contact size corresponds to the position marking on the die. The 15 amp contact goes into the 15 amp position, the 30 amp into the 30 position, and 45 amp into the 45 position.