Powerwerx DB-750X Dual Band VHF/UHF 750 Channel Commercial Mobile Radio
Dual band VHF/UHF, 750 channel commercial transceiver with 10 memory banks. Freq. range: 136-174, 400-490 MHz. 50W VHF, 40W UHF power output, Single Receive or True Dual Receive (V+V, U+U, V+U), Optional Remote Head Mounting Kit. Part 90 certified.
All of the features you want at an affordable price. The newest mobile added to the Powerwerx lineup features Narrow band transmit (2.5 KHz) except on the Amateur bands (selectable Wide or Narrow RX), true dual-band receive (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V), Wide RX/TX 136-174/400-490 MHz, AM aircraft Receive 108-136 MHz and user selectable multi-colored LCD display. Since this is a Commercial Land Mobile Multi-band radio, the DB-750X ships keyboard locked. The PRG-750 or RPS-DB750X-USB programming cable is required to initially unlock and program this radio before use.
Ideal for Fire, Police, FEMA, CAP, security patrols, business communications, schools, construction crews, universities, and other organizations that have FCC licensed frequencies. Includes 2.5 KHz channel step for FCC 2013 narrowband compliance.
DB-750X Model Features
- 2.5 step for FCC 2013 narrowband compliance
- 750 memory channels
- 10 Memory Banks (with bank linking)
- 7 Character Alpha-Numeric Display
- Dual Receive Operation w/ separate Volume Controls
- Narrow band (2.5 KHz) operation for Land Mobile frequencies (FCC Part 90)
- Wide band (5.0 KHz) operation for Amateur frequencies
- Optional Base Station Configuration
The DB-750X is Part 90 certified for commercial use. CE & FCC Part 90 certified.
Powerwerx Warranty Policy
- 12 month limited warranty on the radio against defects in materials and workmanship
Standard Accessories Included with Every Radio
- Dual band transceiver w/ removable control head
- DTMF Microphone
- DC Power Cable
- Mobile Mounting Bracket (w/ mounting screws)
- English user manual