You can shop with us online or visit our outlet store in Rigby, Idaho.
TRIcrimp Crimping Tool for Powerpole for 15, 30 and 45 amp Contacts
The TRIcrimp® crimping tool is designed and manufactured exclusively by Powerwerx to provide a positive crimp on the 15, 30 & 45 amp contacts manufactured by Anderson Power Products®. The TRIcrimp® crimping tool is not endorsed by Anderson Power Products®. Only official tooling solutions recommended by APP may be acceptable for safety agency approvals such as UL, CSA and TUV. Official tooling solutions such as the 1309 series are available for purchase at a higher price.
- Crimps all three sizes of Powerpole® contacts; 15, 30 and 45 amp
- Built-in contact positioner that holds the contact during crimping
- Ratchet mechanism assures proper crimps every time
- Far faster and better than soldering
- Provides the highest strength and the lowest resistance connections possible
- Dimensions: 7.75" X 3" X 1.5"
- Weight: 20 ounces
- High Contact retention force
Contacts & Jaw Position
The 3 contacts have different amp ratings:
- 15 Amp (SKU: 1332) is designed to receive 16, 18 and 20 gauge wire.
- 30 Amp (SKU: 1331) is designed to receive 12, 14 gauge wire.
- 45 Amp (SKU: 261G2) is designed to receive 10 gauge wire.
The contact size corresponds to the position marking on the die. The 15 amp contact goes into the 15 amp position, the 30 amp into the 30 position, and 45 amp into the 45 position.